Children of today are the future Leaders
Enable unicode to view all Tamil contents of this site CLICK HERE
Tamil Fonts Converter CLICK HERE
The Long way around
Ask Tommy to know or crosscheck the answer1. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
2. How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
3. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
4. If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do you light first?
5. If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
6. Is an old hundred dollar bill better than a new one?
7. No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
8.Take off my skin -- I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
9.The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
10. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
11. What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
12. What can go up a chimney down but can't go down a chimney up?
13. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white," or "The yolk of the egg is white?"
14. Which moves faster: heat or cold?
15. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?
16. You can't keep this until you have given it.
17. There is $21.00 in 1 dollar bills that has to be split evenly among the 2 fathers and 2 sons. How is this possible?
18. What can go up and come down without moving?
19. What can pass before the sun without making a shadow?
20. What can you catch but not throw?
21. What crime is punishable if attempted, but is not punishable if committed?
22. What do the numbers 11, 69, and 88 all have in common?
23. What do you serve that you can't eat?
24. What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?
25. What goes up white and comes down yellow?
26. What grows up while growing down?
27. What one word has the most letters in it?
28. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
29. What travels around the world yet stays in one corner?
30. What two words contain the most letters?
31. What's the difference between here and there?
|YOUR FEEDBACK FOR THIS ARTICLE|
|Submit your articles||One Free Software Every Day||Submit Artwork||Happy Birthday|